永利总站手机版 is proud to partner with 本顿富兰克林运输公司 to offer all current 永利总站手机版 students 员工免费乘车. 需要搭车去学校? 上班有困难? Just show your 永利总站手机版 ID with the current quarter sticker for free rides on BFT连接 并提供所有路线 本顿富兰克林运输公司.
Bike lockers are available for those wishing to secure their bicycle and belongings 在校园里. If you wish to reserve a bike locker, you can find the application 在这里 or at the 校园安全 office located in the V建筑. 自行车停放架 可在校园内使用.
需要充电吗?? 加拿大广播公司 帕斯科校园 has two 电动汽车充电 outlets available outside the CTE building. 充电 is free, but you’ll need to bring your own Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE).
引用 will be issued for violating of any of the below regulations.
- Do not operate a motor vehicle at a speed in excess of 15 miles per hour.
- Do not operate a motor vehicle in an unsafe or dangerous manner.
- Do not operate a vehicle in a restricted or closed area.
- Do not park or operate a motor vehicle in any unpaved or landscaped area.
- Student or general parking is identified by WHITE striped lines on all paved parking 很多. Parked vehicles must be completely within the white lines, no parking in paved 白线以内的地段除外.
- 停车 spaces with YELLOW striping are reserved for employees with 只允许. 任何时候都不允许学生或访客停车.
- Do not park in a manner that obstructs traffic or blocks a fire access lane.
- No vehicles may be parked outside of designated parking 很多. 街道禁止停车.
- Do not park in any space marked “service vehicles only”.
- Do not park or leave a vehicle unattended in a “no parking” zone or along a red curb.
- 访问or parking north of the H Building is reserved for temporary guests to conduct 业务. 任何时候都不允许学生停车.
- Carpool parking reserved for two or more carpool permits. 许可证必须显示 在短跑. 30美元的罚款.
- 停车 at the CTE Building is limited to those vehicles currently being worked on 商店学生和有许可证的员工. 不允许其他地方停车.
- 停车 in the south A Building loop is limited to 15 minutes.
- Do not violate any State of Washington vehicle code provision.
- Washington State Certified Vehicles may use handicap space only when handicapped passenger 车辆停放时是否在场.
- Special permit required for Richland Federal Building 停车 Lot.
- Sunhawk Hall parking is reserved for student tenants and guests with valid parking 只允许.
- Do not abandon a motor vehicle or parts of a vehicle on campus property. 经过五 days, the motor vehicle or parts will be considered abandoned and will be towed at 船东费用.
- All vehicles shall follow traffic arrows and other markings established for the purpose 指挥校园交通.
- In areas marked for diagonal parking, vehicles shall be parked at a 45-degree angle 车头朝里.
- No vehicle shall be parked so as to occupy any portion of more than one parking space 或在指定的停车区内停车. 事实上，其他车辆可能 been so parked as to require the vehicle parked to occupy a portion of more than one space or stall shall not constitute an excuse for a violation of this section.
- Motor vehicle operation and parking regulations shall be in force during the hours 早上6点到晚上10点.
校园安全 has been delegated the responsibility of motor vehicle and parking 执行. 停车 violations may warrant the issuance of a warning, summons or 停车的引用. 有关停车罚款的更多信息，请参见 停车罚款政策. 罚款可以在霍克中心支付. 不支付停车罚单将导致罚款 in grades and transcripts being withheld and registration for the following quarter 除非付款，否则拒绝.
If you have been issued a citation and you believe this 发布 in error, you have the option to file an initial appeal within five 业务 days from the date the citation 发布.
- T在这里 is substantial evidence that a violation was not committed for which the citation 发布; or
- A violation was committed, but circumstances were not under your control; and
- Prior to being issued the citation, you made some demonstrable attempt to notify Campus Security; or
- You can produce written verification from a source who was a party to the situation establishing that the situation was so unusual it cannot reasonably occur again.
- Inability to park legally due to other vehicles being parked illegally
- Describe the facts of the matter including when, w在这里, how and/or why the incident 发生.
- If extenuating circumstances are the basis for your appeal, supporting documentation 必须包含(e.g., accident reports, medical records, auto repair bills).
- Enclose a photograph, map or diagram of the parking space in question if you believe it will help the Citation Review Committee understand the basis of your appeal.
- Explain how your action did not constitute a violation by applying the parking regulation 对你们所讨论的事实有疑问.